Executive Vice President of Loan Origination
A10 Capital is a vertically integrated direct commercial real estate bridge and permanent lender. An innovator in the industry with a scalable funding model, A10 is backed by significant institutional investors. The Company’s full-service platform incorporates focused origination, efficient underwriting, in-house legal and servicing/asset management for the life of the loan. A10 is a balance sheet lender with diversified capital to provide competitive debt products for the commercial real estate community.
An Executive Vice President of Loan Origination sources commercial real estate bridge and permanent debt transactions through mortgage brokers and direct sponsor relationships.
- Source, qualify, and conduct initial underwriting, quote/prepare/present, negotiate term sheets and win financing assignments. Manage borrowers' expectations through the funding process.
- Develop new relationships to source CRE loans through all forms of direct marketing, including referrals, market visits, trade shows, phone calls, email marketing and more.
- Manage assigned company prospects, along with your relationship network of intermediary and direct sponsor relationships to source CRE loans.
- Utilize Salesforce database to manage contacts and interactions with intermediaries and direct borrowers.
- Develop internal relationships with company’s closing team (credit, asset management, legal & servicing departments)
- Travel as needed for marketing visits, trade shows, site inspections, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in originating commercial real estate bridge and/or permanent loans
- Established relationships with intermediaries and individual/institutional property owners
- Must possess excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Proficient in Excel and/or other CRE analytical tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced education certification and/or designation preferred
- Ability to work independently within a team-oriented environment
- Disciplined and highly motivated self-starter
- Strong competency in property types including office, industrial, retail, multi-family, self-storage & student housing
Corporate headquarters in Boise, Idaho or Remote, US
- Competitive base salary and unlimited commissions
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Flexible paid time off and sick leave
- Relocation package available
- And more…
How to Apply
Interested applicants should email their resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.