A10 Capital, LLC
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website you are agreeing to be bound by these website terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. All information, software, processes, documents, data, content and other materials (collectively, the “Materials”) contained in or on this website are proprietary, belong to A10 Capital, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (“A10 Capital”), and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. Use License
A10 Capital grants to you a temporary revocable license and permission to download one copy of the Materials on this website for temporary personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This grant shall be a temporary revocable license to use the Materials, and not a transfer of title to the Materials. A10 Capital hereby retains and reserves all rights, title and interests in and to the Materials under this revocable license. You shall not:
- Modify or copy the Materials;
- Use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; or
- Transfer the Materials to another person or "mirror" the Materials on any other server.
This revocable license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by A10 Capital at any time. When you have finished viewing the Materials, or upon the termination of this revocable license, you must destroy any downloaded Materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
A10 Capital and its vendors and suppliers shall not be liable for any punitive, incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost data or lost profits, or caused by business interruption) arising in connection with your use of or inability to use the Materials on this website, regardless of whether A10 Capital or an A10 Capital authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility or likelihood of any such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The Materials appearing on this website may include technical, typographical or photographic errors. A10 Capital does not warrant that any of the Materials on this website are accurate, complete or current. A10 Capital may make changes to the Materials contained on this website at any time without notice. A10 Capital does not, however, make any commitment to update the Materials.
A10 Capital has not reviewed any or all of the websites linked to this website and is not responsible or liable for the contents of any other linked website. The inclusion of any website link does not imply A10 Capital’s endorsement, and shall not be deemed A10 Capital’s endorsement, of any other website or of the owner or operator of any other linked website. Use of any linked website shall be at your own risk.
A10 Capital may revise these terms and conditions at any time without notice. By accessing and using this website you agree to be bound by the then current version of these terms and conditions of use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to A10 Capital's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Confidentiality and Security
We consider the information we have about you to be confidential, including the fact that you are a client (unless you tell us otherwise). Your information will be handled in the manner described in this notice. We restrict access to information about you to those employees, officers, directors, investors, agents, attorneys, consultants and third parties who need to know such information, which may include assignees or successors to our loans and rating agencies and other financial institutions. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Information We Collect
At A10 Capital, we collect the following types of information about you:
- Information you provide on loan applications or loan agreements or other agreements you enter into in order to receive our products or services, including your name, address, social security number, and income;
- Information about your transactions with us;
- Information from a consumer reporting agency (for example, your credit history or other facts relating to creditworthiness) or from other parties or sources such as public databases; and
Third Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
We do not sell information about our current or former clients. We share or disclose information we collect about our current or former clients with third parties only as permitted by law. Some examples of legally permitted sharing or disclosures to third parties include:
- Sharing of information to properly manage our business. This includes sharing information to service your loans, to comply with laws, and for other routine business practices. For example, we may share information with third parties to process your transactions, to monitor your loans, to comply with subpoenas and court orders, or for tax reporting; and
- To other parties as authorized by you. You may direct us, for example, to send your information to third parties.
Unlike banks or institutional lenders, we do not share your information for marketing purposes. In the event we do ever intend to share your information for marketing purposes, we will do so on a limited basis and we will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of such information sharing in accordance with federal law.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice or any privacy concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at (208) 577-5000.