Vice President of Loan Origination
A10 Capital is a vertically integrated direct commercial real estate bridge and permanent lender. An innovator in the industry with a scalable funding model, A10 is backed by significant institutional investors. The Company’s full-service platform incorporates focused origination, efficient underwriting, in-house legal and servicing/asset management for the life of the loan. A10 is a balance sheet lender with diversified capital to provide competitive debt products for the commercial real estate community.
A Vice President of Loan Origination sources commercial real estate bridge and permanent debt transactions through mortgage brokers and direct sponsor relationships.
- Source, qualify, and conduct initial underwriting, quote/prepare/present, negotiate term sheets and win financing assignments. Manage borrowers' expectations through the funding process.
- Develop new relationships to source CRE loans through all forms of direct marketing, including referrals, market visits, trade shows, phone calls, email marketing and more.
- Manage assigned company prospects, along with your relationship network of intermediary and direct sponsor relationships to source CRE loans.
- Utilize Salesforce database to manage contacts and interactions with intermediaries and direct borrowers.
- Develop internal relationships with company’s closing team (credit, asset management, legal & servicing departments)
- Travel as needed for marketing visits, trade shows, site inspections, etc.
- 3+ years of commercial real estate experience in debt, equity investment, acquisitions, credit underwriting or asset management
- Fundamental understanding of the commercial real estate and financing
- Must possess excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Proficient in Excel and/or other CRE analytical tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced education certification and/or designation preferred
- Ability to work independently within a team-oriented environment
- Disciplined and highly motivated self-starter
- Strong competency in property types including office, industrial, retail, multi-family, self-storage & student housing
Corporate headquarters in Boise, Idaho. Potential to relocate (if desired) to a region after proven funded loan volume.
- Competitive base salary and unlimited commissions
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Flexible paid time off and sick leave
- Relocation package available
- And more…
How to Apply
Interested applicants should email their resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.