Commercial Real Estate Analyst
A10 Capital is a vertically integrated direct commercial real estate bridge and permanent lender. An innovator in the industry with a scalable funding model, A10 is backed by significant institutional investors. The company’s full-service platform incorporates focused origination, efficient underwriting, in-house legal, and servicing/asset management for the life of the loan. A10 is a balance sheet lender with diversified capital to provide competitive debt products for the commercial real estate community.
The Commercial Real Estate Analyst position within the Special Servicing Division works closely with the Special Servicing Manager and other team members to manage and resolve specialty serviced assets.
- Comprehensive analysis and understanding of loan collateral dynamics and value determination
- Conduct market analysis and research
- Engagement of and interaction with third-party consultants, including attorneys, brokers, receivers, management/leasing companies, and appraisers
- Preparation of quarterly Asset Status Reports and cash flow projections
- Perform analysis of property operations, including review of property-level financials (e.g., Rent Rolls, Operating Statements, Budgets, and Bank Statements)
- 3+ years of commercial real estate experience
- Must possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, Word, Teams, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, research, and reporting skills
- Ability to work independently within a team-oriented environment
- Disciplined and highly motivated self-starter
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Competency in property types including office, industrial, retail, multi-family, self-storage, and student housing
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Real Estate, Accounting, or a related field is required; Advanced degree, education certification, and/or designation preferred
Corporate headquarters in Boise, Idaho
- Competitive annual salary (commensurate with experience), and annual bonus potential.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Flexible paid time off and sick leave
- Relocation package available
- And more…
How to Apply
Interested applicants should email their resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.